Today we learned a couple of things:
1. There is absolutely no evidence that former president Obama tapped Mr. trump’s phone.
2. The FBI is investigation collusion between some of the folks on team trump and the Russians.
Let’s think about this for a minute. The current president –and the people around him– are being investigated by the FBI for colluding with a foreign government that is hostile to America.
Be careful when you “drain the swamp”, because you never know what you will find at the bottom of it.
“Highlights from Monday’s testimony:
- For the first time, Director Comey publicly confirmed the FBI is conducting an investigation into whether the Trump campaign “coordinated” with the Russian effort to influence the U.S. election.
- Comey debunked the Trump Tower wiretapping allegation.
- Comey noted that it is possible for people to collude with a foreign power without knowing it.
- Adm. Rogers, the NSA director, dismissed the notion that Britain’s GCHQ intelligence service spied on Trump at Obama’s direction.”
Tonight trump couldn’t wait to get out of Washington and hit the campaign trail. Yes, the campaign trial. We are damn near 100 days into his presidency and Mr. Orange Hair is still in campaign mode.
He was getting all kinds of campaign love tonight. But rather than address the growing crisis surrounding his presidency, he chose this particular forum to rip Colin Kaepernick of all people.
“And you know, your San Francisco quarterback,”…… “I’m sure nobody ever heard of him. I’m just reporting the news. There was an article today — I love to report the news and then they said I made a mistake, right? I said, ‘No, the people reporting the news made a mistake if it’s wrong.’ But there was an article today, it was reported that NFL owners don’t want to pick him up because they don’t want to get a nasty tweet from Donald Trump. Do you believe that? I just saw that. I just saw that. I said if I remember that one I’m gonna report it to the people of the Kentucky. Because they like it when people actually stand for the American flag.” [Source]
Yes Donald, let’s talk about an out of work quarterback while your administration goes to “hell in a handbasket.” I am sure that your minions won’t even notice.
*Pic from politicususa.com
View original post here: