“Kernberg described malignant narcissism as a syndrome characterized by anarcissistic personality disorder (NPD), antisocial features, paranoid traits, and egosyntonic aggression. Other symptoms may include an absence of conscience, a psychological need for power, and a sense of importance (grandiosity).” ~Wikipedia~
I always thought that racism was at the core of Donald trump’s evil and malevolence, but I was wrong.
Yes, everything we see and hear form him suggests that he very well might be a virulent racist, but that is not what makes Donald trump, in my opinion, the bad person that we know him to be.
What makes him a fundamentally bad person and human being is his malignant narcissism rooted in a sociopathic need to belittle others and bully his way to the top. It’s why he believes that he can grab a strange woman “by the pussy”, or stick his tongue down her throat without her permission. It’s also why he believes that he can mock a disabled person in front of thousands of his supporters to get a laugh. He can, because he is Donald trump.
This should scare the living crap out of all of us with a brain, and the more I see of this guy the more terrified I am at the thought of him becoming the leader of the free world.
I am not going to go to the extreme and say that I will leave the country if he wins, because, quite frankly, I have always thought that the American political system is such that it can withstand even the most incompetent and potentially dangerous individual leading the executive branch. Although now, with trump, I am not so sure. He is already threatening to do some very undemocratic things if he wins.
I get why some people are terrified of the thought of a president trump. The thought of a president trump taking us down the road to wherever his fickle and capricious mind wants to take us should cause everyone to lose sleep. No one will be safe in Donald trump’s America. Not minorities; not women; not children; not the disabled. White men who think that they will get “their country back” are in for a rude awakening. The only white man who will benefit from a trump presidency is…well… Donald trump.
I will leave you with some of his greatest hits.
Just some, because time and space would not permit me to give you all of them.
“1. “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”
Trump was determined to ‘expose’ President Obama’s birthplace back in 2012, and even claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii in the hopes of proving Obama wasn’t born in the United States.
2. “Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!”
Clearly Donald is a Team Edward kind of guy…
3. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
Trump always has charming things to say about successful, prominent women – but he stooped particularly low with this comment about Huffington Post founder.
4. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
Trump proves (again) that he views a woman’s looks over anything else…
6. “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
Oh for goodness sake.
7. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”
Just another casually racial slur, then…
8. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”
Don’t worry, his racist outbursts aren’t just directed at Mexico.
9. “If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”
Trump has infamously hated on Rosie O’Donnell, making crude, sexist and misogynistic remarks about her on multiple occasions.
10. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
Because of course, no woman can resist Trump’s charms. [Throws up on keyboard]
11. “One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”
Well at least he’s showing some self awareness.
12. “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”
And not that fabulous barnet of yours?
13. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”
Definitely not missing the point…
14. “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
Possibly (/definitely) one of the creepiest things we’ve ever heard…
15. “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”
16. “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”
We’re glad he’s so concerned about the obesity crisis.
17. “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”
Women aren’t possessions, Donald. They can’t belong to you.
18. “You’re disgusting.”
To put this into context, Donald Trump said this to the opposing lawyer during a court case when she asked for a medical break to pump breast milk for her three-month-old daughter.
19. “The point is, you can never be too greedy.”
Campaign slogan = sorted.
20. “Sorry, there is no STAR on the stage tonight!”
n his Twitter liveblogging of the Democratic debate, Trump seemed to think he was watching a talent show rather than looking for the next POTUS.
21. “My Twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.”
We think Donald may be overestimating the power of Twitter.
22. “My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.”
Don’t worry, we won’t.” [Source]
*Pic courtesy of Ecolnternet.com
Read the article:
The NPD candidate.